This privacy statement only covers Zuoying Branch Of Kaohsiung Armed Forces General Hospital websites. It does not cover all sites that can be linked to from this site. When you leave this site and move to an outside website, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
II. Information Collection and Use
Depending on the service being provided, information may be collected from visitors in the following manner:
- No personal information, such as name or address, is collected when you simply browse through the website, read pages or download information.
- In order to receive or use online applications and personalization services on our website, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself, including your name, IDnumber, address, etc.
- Our site automatically gathers and stores certain technical information about your visit, such as IP address, duration of visit, type of browser and pages viewed. This information never identifies who you are and is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. It will only be analyzed to create summary statistics about site traffic and browsing behavior.
- We have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you. Your personal information will not be modified or deleted unless upon your request or subject to the following conditions:requested by authorized law enforcement; to protect your rights and ownership of data, under the legal obligation of the site management.
- No personal information will be rented to, sold to or shared with any individual or organization, except in case of compliance with legal process, disclosure as required by law, and protecting the rights, property or personal safety of the Zuoying Branch Of Kaohsiung Armed Forces General Hospital, its users and the public.
- Personal information collected by this site is transmitted by 128-bit SSL protocol to safeguard against unauthorized access or malicious invasion by any third party.
III. Your Registration Obligations
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by this website in order to use online applications and personalization features on the site. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our service (or any portion thereof). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You agree to immediately notify us by email of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. If you share a computer with another user, or use our services on a public computer, please remember to close the browser to prevent other users from reading your personal information and email, or accessing member-only areas. You agree not to intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, and to be fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
IV. Feedback and Inquiry
You are welcome to complain by email about violation of this policy found on this site.
To ensure that this site remains available to all users, security policies, measures and management systems are developed and deployed to safeguard against unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Any unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this site are strictly prohibited and subject to legal liabilites